Reenrollment at University of Northwestern

If you have been gone from the traditional undergraduate program at University of Northwestern for at least one semester, and if you are still seeking a degree through the traditional undergraduate program, you will need to submit this electronic form below to start the re-admission process.

If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at or 651-631-5122.

If you want to transfer credits to University of Northwestern, official college transcripts must be received in the Registrar's Office.

If you are not a U.S. Citizen, please submit a copy of one of the following documents to the address below:

  • Green Card
  • Alien Resident Card
  • I-9
  • Student Visa

Registrar's Office
University of Northwestern
3003 Snelling Ave. North
St Paul, MN 55113-1598

Please note that form fields below with a red asteriskare required.

  • PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING If I have any questions about registration, financial aid, or admissions, it is my responsibility to contact the respective office. It is my responsibility to contact the appropriate office(s) to receive information about academic support prior to registering for classes at Univeristy of Northwestern – St. Paul. Students may contact DOSS (Disabilities Office for Support Services) at 651-286-7446 or regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or reasonable accommodation information. I understand that if the last term I was enrolled was more than seven years ago, my graduation requirements may change from what they were when I started the program. By submitting this form, I agree to live within the guidelines outlined in the Northwestern Declaration of Christian Community and those outlined in the student handbook (go to theROCK>Community Life>Student Handbooks & Policies>Traditional Undergraduate Student Handbook). The Declaration of Christian community can be found here.

  • Should be Empty: