The Registrar's Office provides administrative support and services for students, faculty, and administrators of University of Northwestern.
It is our desire to help students successfully achieve completion of their graduation requirements or other educational endeavors.
- Academic calendar
- Athletic eligibility certification
- Class schedules
- Commencement planning
- Credit by examination
- Degree and enrollment verifications
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Student education record privacy
- Graduation certification
- International student advising
- Transcript request processing
- Transfer credit evaluations
- University catalogs
- VA benefits - School Certifying Official
Final Exam Schedule
- Name and Contact Information Change
- Prior Approval of Transfer Credits
- Student Authorization to Release Information
100% of Northwestern traditional undergraduate students receive some type of financial aid.
Typical financial aid package for new freshmen:
Average gift amount: $15,907
Average loan package: $5,908
Average work-study: $2,200
FAFSA code: 002371
Starting with the 17-18 FAFSA, families will be able to submit the FAFSA beginning on October 1 using the 2015 tax data.
This change allows parents to simply use the IRS Data Retrieval tool imbedded within the FAFSA to make the transfer of tax information quick and automatic.
Priority is given to students who apply before May 1. For more information, feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office at 866-853-2455.